Friday, December 24, 2010

An Odd Post




After randomly sifting through my saved files of inspiration on my laptop I stumbled across these two photos that just make me want to run away to a deserted tropical island and never come back. Although today is Christmas Eve I have to say I am thoroughly excited for Summer, my favorite season of all, to come. Like many... Christmas is indeed my favorite holiday of the year, but nothing beats living in your little bikini, denim cut off shorts and sheer loose tank top. After all, I live in California. :)

Untitled

Top Row From Left To Right:
Lisa Marie Fernandez The Leigh Strapless $425
Bow Bandeau Yellow Floral Print Bikini $105
Nookie Beach Denim Contrast Dirty Dancing Triangle Bikini $92
Zimmerman Lion Bikini $174
Jets by Jessika Allen Plunge-Neck Frill-Trim $161

Bottom Row From Left To Right:
Tori Praver Hula Bikini $198
Emilio Pucci Zebra Print Halterneck $495
Mara Hoffman Embroidered Story Triangle Bikini $220
Gucci Cutout One-Shoulder $495
Sandy Triangle Bikini $98

No comments:

Post a Comment