Saturday, September 3, 2016

Researching... Thinking










So I'm looking for a new scent for Fall and looked into Le Labo since I love their idea of made to order, bespoke fragrance that wears differently on each person. I'm personally not a fan of their Santal 33, which is pretty popular according to this New York Times article. It is made of cardamom, iris, violet, and ambrox add spice, leather, musk, sandalwood and cedarwood. I think for me it's the leather and musk that doesn't sit well and in fact gives me a headache. Weird right? But again, this is all my personal preference. 

So far I personally love the Gaiac 10 (Tokyo Exclusive), Lys 41 and Bergamote 22. Not sure enough yet to pull the trigger.

More articles from my research here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment