Friday, September 2, 2016

Sandy Liang




What's one styling trick you're obsessed with for fall? 
"I don't know if I have any style-related tricks, but for everyday essentials, I would say Kahina Argan Oil for moisturized skin and Le Labo's Santal 33 for perfume."



Who do you consider your designer contemporaries? 
"Hard question! I don’t know, I personally love Acne, Simone Rocha, and Christopher Kane, but wouldn't call them my contemporaries. I admire them a lot!"





How do you accomplish a balance between funky and feminine? 
"I've always been fascinated with things that have two qualities that are either opposite or conflicting. It’s one of the reasons why I’m drawn to using earrings as embellishments. I just think the idea of piercing your body is so beautiful and delicate, yet subversive and unexpected. I love that it’s so permanent, but not at the same time."









VIA Refinery29

No comments:

Post a Comment