Saturday, November 19, 2016

FANNY MOIZANT


"My closet is very edited. My mornings are pretty hectic so I don't have much time to decide what to wear. I tend to stick to a uniform of skinny jeans, a simple shirt or jumper matched with heels. I organize my closet firstly by category and then by color. This makes it really easy to find anything when I'm in a rush."




“We have a bit of a family tradition, my husband gave me a beautiful piece of jewelry after the birth of each of our daughters, a Cartier Tank ring for Louise and an Alhambra necklace from Van Cleef & Arpels for Jeanne. In return I plan to pass them on to the girls when they get married.”



“[Inside my bag you’ll find] a large Smythson wallet, which is essential for organizing my life, especially when I'm travelling. My CĂ©line sunglasses, my iPhone, a battery pack for the phone (essential when I'm travelling or in back to back meetings) and a lip balm.”




“I am always loyal to my daily uniform, but I do probably wear more heels here [in London] as women are more feminine and dressed up than in Paris.”



“A skinny pair of jeans are essential, usually from Paige or Topshop. Also a great sweater, I love my Coach Apollo jumper from last season, or sometimes a shirt from Equipment, Charvet or Kitsune and a great pair of heels. I'm a huge fan of Gianvito Rossi right now.”










VIA The Coveteur

No comments:

Post a Comment