Wednesday, January 18, 2017

French Girl Obsessed


"The images in the background were taken by my friends and I. They were all taken with an Olympus mju-II camera, which I always have with me during my everyday life, my travels etc. Once a month I do a post with these pictures on my blog."


"My favorite boots are by Isabel Marant—I've worn them for five years! I also have apair of electric blue Sergio Rossi high heels that I love."





"I live in the 11th, in a very quiet Parisian neighborhood. I love going to Aligre Market on the weekends to have a drink in the sun and going to Le Square Gardette to read and rest. Near the square there is one of the best Vietnamese restaurants in Paris, called Le Nha-Que."





"When I don't know what to wear for a night out, I always wear some high-wasted jeans, a fluid top and high heels."


"I'm addicted to jeans and am always on the search of the perfect pair. I love A.P.C. and Acne."


"For me the Parisian girl is natural, chic and quite disarming. I like the rock and modern look of Saint Laurent, but I also love brands like Dior and Valentino."


"I love make-up even though I usually don't wear a lot. I love red lipsticks, which I put on with my fingers. My favorite is MAC."



J e a n n e   D a m a s

VIA The Coveteur

No comments:

Post a Comment