Friday, January 13, 2017

Sabina Socol


"When I'm getting ready for a party, I'll put on some music, smoke a cigarette, and have a glass of wine—usually white or rosé. It usually takes me about 30 minutes before I leave, but getting dressed takes the longest. French girls, when they dress up, it's maybe a deep V or a bodysuit. Reformation is great, and I love Réalisation Par, too. I love a good glittery top and a heel, obviously. Heels are like a rule."



"For accessories, I have my Stone Paris earrings and a tiny purse from Yves Saint Laurent that I use all the time. When I go out, I always have my phone, my cigarettes, my tiny Olympus camera, and my lipstick on me. Tonight I'm wearing YSL Rouge Pur Couture in Rose Crazy."






"If I don't feel good in an outfit I'll change it several times, but makeup is a little bit easier because it's always the same. I put on Glossier Priming Moisturizer, and then Stretch Concealer after that, especially on my eyelids to cover up the veins. Those aren't pretty. [Laughs] Then some blush, which is Lancôme Sonia Rykiel Splash Coral, followed by Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer. It's completely broken because I dropped it. I put a little on my cheeks and on my nose, but I think it just goes well with my skin coloring."



No comments:

Post a Comment