Sunday, April 2, 2017

B E A U T Y T A L K



So I tried this SK-II Facial Treatment Essence for two months and DID NOT LIKE AT ALL. I'm not sure why, but I felt like I was just putting water on my face and I hated the smell. Everyone else seems to love this though. I took it back to Nordstrom to return. Why bother keeping something if it is just going to sit around and collect dust?


So I exchanged for KATE SOMERVILLE. Shit, I LOVE HER PRODUCTS. Everything I use is pure gold. Not making this up. I bought more of her ExfoliKate Cleanser. It's so amazing and my husband now uses this too!


The Kate Somerville KateCeuticals Replenishing Toner is AMAZING. I can't even begin to describe how it feels on my skin. It doesn't have parabens or sulfates and it is so hydrating! It's also antiaging! Who doesn't love antiaging?


Also love the Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer! Makes my skin feel like BUTTA. Ever since I've been using all these Kate Somerville products, I noticed that my face has been significantly smoother, brighter and plumper. Plus, all her products smell so incredible. Highly highly recommend her line!

No comments:

Post a Comment